Monday, February 7, 2011

Giving Thanks

Yes, I am aware that Thanksgiving is in November.  But it seems like a perfect time for me to stop and say 'Thanks' to all the people that have had a part in making Little Jules not only a possibility, but a success.  There's absolutely NO WAY that I could pull off every avenue of this company alone.  I can't even begin to list all the different responsibilities that I share with an awesome group of my super dee duper friends and family.  So, for all my Little Jules customers / family out there - recognize any of these faces?



Well, these people mean a whole lot to me and I am taking this opportunity to say, THANK YOU to the best group a friends a girl could ask for!

1 comment:

  1. Nice to have such AWeSOmE friends!!! Very few to come by these days!!!

    ReplyDelete